WHERE     IS        STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 30th, 2015, 6:23:40 pm

Staff is rarely on now. Especially mods + ethier im not noticing it or they are in different time zones, but why arent they on doin stuff on the servers? like instead of wasting time on another why not go bust some cursers and ban advertisers and watch over minigames? jus tplain weird

Re: WHERE IS STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 30th, 2015, 6:30:17 pm

Im on vacation right now, Ill be at my pc tommorw. Patience my friend, patience...

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 30th, 2015, 6:31:40 pm

not just you, alot of others

Post by: Livetabon - July 30th, 2015, 7:36:27 pm

Ive been busting my butt off in creative old, I am on very regularly. Some mods only come on at night as well when youre probably sleeping. Also since mods+ are older kids they have been slammed wit part time jobs and work due to summer vacation and lack of school.

~Liv

Post by: TheBritishGecko - July 30th, 2015, 9:45:41 pm

gg liv ;D

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 31st, 2015, 10:09:00 am

Id like to say a word, This is not to be rude but you have been back for nearly a week now and you start to judge that staff are never on. Reason why is because they have lives just like you do they wont always be on 24/7 as much as we would love to do that. This is also summer and most people who are staff are going on vacation. Plus they maybe on when your sleeping as liv mentioned.

Hope you take this into consideration.

Post by: primadxnna - July 31st, 2015, 11:13:37 am

[quote author=Skyrun02 link=topic=4146.msg21845#msg21845 date=1438351740]
Id like to say a word, This is not to be rude but you have been back for nearly a week now and you start to judge that staff are never on. Reason why is because they have lives just like you do they wont always be on 24/7 as much as we would love to do that. This is also summer and most people who are staff are going on vacation. Plus they maybe on when your sleeping as liv mentioned.

[/quote]

I agree. Staff members have lives too you know. People are on vacation, have summer jobs, or theyre just busy!

Post by: patman96 - July 31st, 2015, 11:43:40 am

[quote author=Luna link=topic=4146.msg21848#msg21848 date=1438355617]
[quote author=Skyrun02 link=topic=4146.msg21845#msg21845 date=1438351740]

[/quote]

I agree. Staff members have lives too you know. People are on vacation, have summer jobs, or theyre just busy!
[/quote]
Yea and a lot of older staff have summer courses in college too. I know that karow has been working her butt off because she has so much work to do for her classes

Post by: Oaad - August 2nd, 2015, 12:59:30 pm

Sorry about that, Im normally on often throughout the week but this week ive taken a vacation to go on a cruise and relax and stay away from the internet. Glad to say, I am officially back now to aid at your service. :)

Post by: Praying4Death - August 3rd, 2015, 1:46:45 am

lol I see atleast like 3 mod+ on everyday

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.