Such weird bans

Such weird bans
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 30th, 2015, 6:17:13 pm

Staff are banning for really weird reasons like not looking at photos or adding Siggi to their plot or just for fun. I though staff was much more mature than that, no hard feelings :(

Re: Such weird bans
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 30th, 2015, 6:24:55 pm

Some staff arnt those serious grumpy bums where the most interesting thing they ever done was eat sushi, some want to have fun and take risks! Also there is more story to it other than the punishments caption.

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 30th, 2015, 6:25:27 pm

Watch out they might ban you

Ps. I wasnt here :-X

Pss. Theyre watching

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 30th, 2015, 6:25:51 pm

ah, and why arent you changing ur forum pic?

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 30th, 2015, 6:26:20 pm

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper (#GrumpCow#) link=topic=4145.msg21812#msg21812 date=1438295151]
ah, and why arent you changing ur forum pic?
[/quote]

What ado u maen?

Post by: Livetabon - July 30th, 2015, 7:38:21 pm

If you are concerned you can look at who exactly keeps getting banned (mostly ellie, booyah and lovergirl) they are regularly in a skype call with staff and they do joke around with each other from time to time. If you arent a regular in our skype conversations trust me, youll never get banned for such things.

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - July 30th, 2015, 8:31:02 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=4145.msg21822#msg21822 date=1438299501]
If you are concerned you can look at who exactly keeps getting banned (mostly ellie, booyah and lovergirl) they are regularly in a skype call with staff and they do joke around with each other from time to time. If you arent a regular in our skype conversations trust me, youll never get banned for such things.
[/quote]

And me ^^
Karen banned me to
Im important!

.......right?

Post by: Livetabon - July 30th, 2015, 9:39:18 pm

Yes yes taelie, you arent often banned but I see it now. xD I wish I was in that call..

~LIv :)

Post by: Peppah - July 31st, 2015, 7:03:25 am

Ive never been banned. I purposely said this to see if staff would ban me for like, 5 secs lel.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 31st, 2015, 10:09:19 am

I never talk in your calls :>

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.