/Warp Grass....

/Warp Grass....
Post by: PsycoKC - July 26th, 2015, 9:09:05 pm

Hello. I think this is the right place to post this. I did /warp today and noticed there was a /warp grass. This is the most ridiculous warp there is!! it is an empty plot!!! This gets a warp and so much doesnt?! I wouldve chosen a /warp noobhouse instead of this. please explain why this is. :-X :-X

P.S. This is in Creative

Re: /Warp Grass....
Post by: chaia - July 26th, 2015, 9:56:24 pm

It might just be a joke, or something to fill up warps... Im not sure though lol

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 27th, 2015, 1:43:09 am

but also they reset all the warps in the new creative BTW

Post by: Livetabon - July 27th, 2015, 2:07:04 am

The warp /warp grass. Was actually a way for me to get to my skyblocks plot

I was creating a spawn there and chose the most boring name so no one would be interested in going.

~Liv

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 27th, 2015, 2:38:13 am

thats very clever liv

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - July 27th, 2015, 5:25:38 pm

You can always let me build you a castle on that plot liv :p

Post by: PsycoKC - July 27th, 2015, 6:30:20 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=4093.msg21484#msg21484 date=1437977224]

I was creating a spawn there and chose the most boring name so no one would be interested in going.

~Liv
[/quote]well not boring enough for me lmao ;)

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - July 27th, 2015, 6:54:42 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=4093.msg21484#msg21484 date=1437977224]

~Liv
[/quote]

It makes it almost interesting :P lel it sounds like a weird warp what is this lel

Post by: Livetabon - July 28th, 2015, 12:12:54 am

in the old creative its still there, use /warp grass in OLD creative. You should see that its not empty^^

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.