Minigames-Quake

Minigames-Quake
Post by: graphenylene - July 29th, 2015, 1:22:04 pm

I need help! In Minigames I have noticed a Quake Shop and apparently everyone uses it and I am a big noob. *FacePalm* I have seen it and I dont know what currency it uses or how to get the money. I have checked /balance even though that is probably part of another Plugin or something. It never changes after another minigame, the /balance that is. I need help. :o

Re: Minigames-Quake
Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 29th, 2015, 1:46:15 pm

You need cubetokens where you can get from playing minigames and voting on this site. Hope I helped :P

Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 29th, 2015, 1:46:47 pm

The quake shop uses cubetokens as its currency. You can buy items with it by doing /quake shop I believe.

Post by: graphenylene - July 29th, 2015, 1:48:21 pm

Thanks for helping guys

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.