Back in, you guessed it, black.

Back in, you guessed it, black.
Post by: GameDudePc_TR - July 25th, 2015, 1:50:26 pm

Hello there everyone

I know some of you do not know/remmember me due to several reasons but for the ones that do remmember me, Im back. Also my apologies for being away for such a long time, I had some unforseen and unfortunate bussiness to take care of in my life and even tho I hate to admit it, life is still more important than gaming *sniff sniff*. Anyhow, Im back now and normally (hopefully) its for good this time. I missed the server and community alot, especially my sweet SlimeStein, Karow, Skyrun, Livetabon and my baby boo Browtherhoodz (Bwowy !!). I hope you can all find it in your heart to forgive me and accept me back as a member of the CubeBuilders community. ^^

For the ones that do not know me, hi there. As you can imagine my in game name is GameDudePc_TR, but dont worry you dont have to type that fully every time you want to adress to me. You can just call me Game to make it easy. I hope to meet and get to know every single person in the server (altho that will be hard due to the houre differences between the people in the community).

If you have a question please feel free to ask it in a post down below or send it to me in a private message. I will try to get my online time (on the site aswell as on the server) to get back up, but unfortunatly I will not be able to become as active as I once were just yet. Even so I will do my best to be sure to come online at least once a day on the site to check everything out and be online at least 1 hour a day on the server.

Thank you all for reading, have a great minecraft (and normal while were at it) day !

Greetings
Game

Re: Back in, you guessed it, black.
Post by: patman96 - July 25th, 2015, 2:04:14 pm

Hi game! Im glad youre back! I dont think weve met before so my names Pat. I hate to break it to you but unfortunately browtherhoodz has left :( anyway glad to have you back in the server! Hope to see you in-game! :D

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - July 25th, 2015, 2:06:07 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=4059.msg21265#msg21265 date=1437847454]
Hi game! Im glad youre back! I dont think weve met before so my names Pat. I hate to break it to you but unfortunately browtherhoodz has left :( anyway glad to have you back in the server! Hope to see you in-game! :D
[/quote]

So he did as he said...thats unfortunate but understandable non the less. Glad to meet you Pat and thank you. We will deffinatly cross paths in the future on the server :)

Post by: InvalidSession - July 25th, 2015, 2:54:55 pm

Welcome back!
I may not remember you but have you changed your username? Your username seems familiar to me :P I changed my username twice, my original username is caohcthefallen, please tell me if you remember me.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - July 25th, 2015, 7:32:12 pm

No Im sorry but I do not remmember you. It has been almost 6 months since I left tho so Im not really sure if we ever met before :)

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - July 26th, 2015, 2:08:52 am

Welcome Back gamedude!

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - July 26th, 2015, 8:19:24 am

Thanks jess ! :)

Post by: EmsMyEms - July 26th, 2015, 8:40:31 am

Do you remember me? :D Im HawaiiGirl924... Yeah... xD

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - July 26th, 2015, 10:33:08 am

Ofcourse I remmember you Hawaii, already seen you in game several times aswell remmember ? :p I also remmember where you live hehehe

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.