Forum Secrets Locked?

Forum Secrets Locked?
Post by: oneofakid - July 24th, 2015, 5:38:56 pm

What is happening.. my topic Forum Secrets keeps becoming locked, then unlocked, then locked again, and i cannot unlock it due to an admin locking it. Could someone unlock it pls ;-;

Re: Forum Secrets Locked?
Post by: Livetabon - July 24th, 2015, 5:45:24 pm

If it keeps becoming locked and unlocked then it may be permenantly locked now due to it becoming too spammy.

~Liv

Post by: oneofakid - July 24th, 2015, 5:46:08 pm

Yeah it was becoming kind of spammy but nobody had posted in it since this morning.. I was just going to edit a post and I find out it was locked

Post by: Livetabon - July 24th, 2015, 5:47:52 pm

Yeah its fine, just leave it locked then.

If no one ha posted in it in a long time there is no need to unlock it. That would be grave digging up old posts that should have been locked long ago.

~Liv.

I am locking this topic due to your question being answered for more concerns please pm me. :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.