The sadness!

The sadness!
Post by: primadxnna - July 24th, 2015, 5:29:16 pm

I always want to get a donator pack, but my parents wont let me because then Ill get too "addicted" to minecraft. The only time I got a donator pack was from a free code. They let me have a free code though. The sadness :(.

Re: The sadness!
Post by: Ferocelion - July 24th, 2015, 5:57:17 pm

My dad offered but I was like, Neh, I dont know yet... I should ask xD

Post by: AzzaOwns - July 25th, 2015, 12:54:49 am

maybe try do some convincing! just explain if you were into skateboarding you wouldnt want to keep that Walmart skateboard you got why not upgrade ( upgrade meaning donate )

Post by: primadxnna - July 25th, 2015, 8:28:40 am

[quote author=AzzaOwns link=topic=4050.msg21229#msg21229 date=1437800089]
maybe try do some convincing! just explain if you were into skateboarding you wouldnt want to keep that Walmart skateboard you got why not upgrade ( upgrade meaning donate )
[/quote]

I cant skateboard.

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - July 25th, 2015, 9:42:13 am

[quote author=Luna link=topic=4050.msg21234#msg21234 date=1437827320]
[quote author=AzzaOwns link=topic=4050.msg21229#msg21229 date=1437800089]
[/quote]

I cant skateboard.
[/quote]

Azza was using that as an example to give to your parents in hope that the example would help them to understand why you would want a donator pack, trying to put minecraft into the perspective of something irl that parents might understand :)

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 27th, 2015, 1:46:53 am

my dad hardly lets me use my money on server related things the first and last time a donated was about a year ago

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.