Wth is this? Staff please read.

Wth is this? Staff please read.
Post by: Ferocelion - July 24th, 2015, 5:02:33 pm

Ok so my birthday is coming(off topic) and I just got a free emerald rank, I was so happy that I could hug everyone in real life, but suddenly, creative crashes, I dont care about that because it always does, and my beautiful rank is just gone. Now I could just hit everyone that exists because recently creative crashed and ruined my castle, w/e is pretty good for that. BUT THERES NO MORE W/E FOR ME! THATS JUST AMAZING! Can someone please tell me why, and can a staff soon come to fix my castle or something or just tell me if it can be fixed? I know it lags a lot, but maybe theres just some plug-ins that arent really good because even with w/e, its not suppose to crash.

Thanks
-Fero

Re: Wth is this? Staff please read.
Post by: Livetabon - July 24th, 2015, 5:07:50 pm

Was this free rank a code from one of our giveaways?

If so can you please PM me the code? So we can verify you used it?

~Liv

Post by: Ferocelion - July 24th, 2015, 5:10:54 pm

I kinda forgot the code, i got it from Twist(Pingu_Lover) but she doesnt remember it either... the only thing i know is that it finishes like this (3282)... I think. Sorry.

Post by: JuanDong - July 24th, 2015, 5:14:35 pm

Live, skyrun02 gave us codes

Post by: Ferocelion - July 24th, 2015, 5:16:27 pm

Yeah and it seems like it expired and Twist didnt know, i shouldve renewed it... but i didnt even get the time to like, know all w/e and have fun with it...

Post by: Livetabon - July 24th, 2015, 5:34:54 pm

The rank shouldnt have expired right after you activated it .-. I will double check with the owner in regards to this

~Liv

Post by: Ferocelion - July 24th, 2015, 5:40:42 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=4047.msg21150#msg21150 date=1437773694]
The rank shouldnt have expired right after you activated it .-. I will double check with the owner in regards to this

~Liv
[/quote]

Ok, thx. I played with the rank for like... not even 5 hours. I found it really weird and was really disappointed. Thx for helping me. <3

Post by: Livetabon - July 24th, 2015, 5:50:28 pm

After questioning the higher staff this is what happened:

Skyrun gave away one code.

Everyone used the code at once.

Everyone got emerald.

What staff had to do was remove all players who got emerald from that code not including the first person who activated it. The first person who activated it still kept their donator rank.

Sorry ):

~Liv

Post by: Ferocelion - July 24th, 2015, 5:56:13 pm

Well, thats not the best news, but ok. Obviously this didnt fix creative(if that was your intention)because creative still crashes a lot and its very annoying. But thx for telling me what was wrong with it.

-Fero

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.