ANoying

ANoying
Post by: PsycoKC - July 23rd, 2015, 3:06:00 pm

ok so this is annoying. im on skyblock, right? and then I lag out. this happens about once or twice an hour. but thats not the annoying part. when I log back in it says already connected to this server. then I try again and it says kicked whilst connection to server please wait 5 seconds. then it goes up by 5 over and over until it finally lets me in. please tell me what this is

Re: ANoying
Post by: InvalidSession - July 23rd, 2015, 3:06:53 pm

Skyblock server is currently weak, so be patient about it :P

Post by: oneofakid - July 23rd, 2015, 4:22:40 pm

Mojangs servers are also currently weak, may be the reason. Be patient, will probably be fixed by tomorrow.

Post by: oneofakid - July 23rd, 2015, 6:24:18 pm

[quote author=Mud link=topic=4018.msg20765#msg20765 date=1437678360]
then I try again and it says kicked whilst connection to server please wait 5 seconds. then it goes up by 5 over and over until it finally lets me in. please tell me what this is
[/quote]
It says that to avoid people relogging too quickly, so the join message doesnt spam the chat on the server you are trying to connect to.

Post by: dtown2002 - July 23rd, 2015, 7:05:17 pm

It happens to me too!! :( :(

Post by: oneofakid - July 23rd, 2015, 7:12:25 pm

Well its not gonna be removed so learn to live with it ;-;

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.