Scamming?

Scamming?
Post by: PsycoKC - July 15th, 2015, 4:48:44 am

is scamming in factions against the rules? I have heard mixed thoughts about it.

Re: Scamming?
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 15th, 2015, 3:09:47 pm

Nope

Post by: oneofakid - July 19th, 2015, 12:26:34 pm

Hm I thought it was,
For example scamming could be auctioning an unknown (usually mutton or slimeblocks) and someone says they are auctioning slime blocks but it is actually mutton. Thats how I define scamming. I dont think its cool, and there should be rules against it.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 19th, 2015, 12:29:45 pm

Okay when people auction scam, that is not allowed. But scam trading without using the trade tool is allowed I think.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 20th, 2015, 10:06:11 am

As will stated its at your own risk you want to trade something with an enemy or a complete stranger

*Requesting lock*

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.