Why is Creative crashing!?!?!

Why is Creative crashing!?!?!
Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 14th, 2015, 11:04:33 pm

creative is easily the most popular section of cubebuilers and it keeps crashing i play almost every day and it crashes almot every day!!! Someone please explain D:

Re: Why is Creative crashing!?!?!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 15th, 2015, 12:02:18 am

I think its because of free World Edit.

When creative got hacked by Kneesnap, Siggi gave everyone a donator code and some cubetokens. Now that everyone (mostly) is a donator, they all have w/e and by using it the wrong way, they can crash the server.

Hope this helped :)

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 15th, 2015, 8:13:07 pm

Thanks Retro!
yeah i do remember that creative got hacked my friend got a gold rank from it

Post by: chaia - July 15th, 2015, 9:53:41 pm

Whenever I join creative it crashes, apparently I am on a corrupted block and Siggi needs to reset me.. so if youre ever on when I join (until it gets fixed), then Im sorry haha

Post by: oneofakid - July 19th, 2015, 12:15:30 pm

A new creative has been implemented
Topic shall be locked

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 19th, 2015, 12:18:03 pm

One its not your choice if something shall be locked, leave that to moderators please.

Post by: oneofakid - July 19th, 2015, 12:19:23 pm

Yes I know but creative is no longer crashing and I feel no further discussion is needed.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 19th, 2015, 12:20:02 pm

Then message a moderator please.

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 19th, 2015, 4:55:11 pm

Im just happy that the staff kept the old creative :D

Post by: dtown2002 - July 20th, 2015, 6:22:17 pm

Most people are now starting to lose there gold ranks. Everything will be back to normal soon that I can tell you. ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.