CHAOS

CHAOS
Post by: oneofakid - July 14th, 2015, 11:37:49 am

There is chaos in factions.
all started when ppl blamed dtown for hacks. Then i told people to stop doing that and now theres this war against me because "Im acting like staff."
It isnt acting like staff if I tell people to follow /rules.
It isnt acting like staff if I tell people to be nice to me.
JEEZ PEOPLE

Re: CHAOS
Post by: patman96 - July 14th, 2015, 11:40:40 am

I completely agree. Sophialee was saying that telling people to follow rules is "acting like staff" but theres nothing wrong with members telling people to follow rules.

Post by: dtown2002 - July 14th, 2015, 11:45:37 am

Now they are talking about racism!!

Post by: Peppah - July 15th, 2015, 8:35:47 am

I agree with One. Its not acting like staff if you tell someone to read /rules.

Post by: paintcr - July 15th, 2015, 5:56:19 pm

Yeah, like those donors that tell new people to do /rules? Are THEY acting like staff? Anyone? NO, because all theyre doing is being nice and hopefully preventing griefs that could have happened if they DIDNT tell them to read /rules!

Jeez, peepz!

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 15th, 2015, 5:57:37 pm

Even if your not staff you can still try to prevent rule breaking

Post by: BradmasterX - July 15th, 2015, 6:09:07 pm

You guys are trying to keep the peace, and if people are to blind to see that, then "bad junk" to them!!!

Post by: Livetabon - July 16th, 2015, 5:27:12 pm

Being a good community member brings you closer to showing staff you care about the server, and it shows the rest of the community the same thing.

I advise if this kinda of argument happens again to get screen shots especially of the racist comments since that counts for racist and lewd content that is very harshly punished by the staff team

thanks

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.