Livetabons secret hideaway

Livetabons secret hideaway
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 10th, 2015, 10:01:05 pm

I found Livetabons secret hideaway to get to it go to the right side of the stairs in the hub there will be a little spot where you can jump down to from there you can jump into a waterfall inside the gate swim up when you get up you have to do some parkour when your almost to the top of the gate you can jump down into her secret hideaway wich is the ice ball thing that looks kinda like an eye

Re: Livetabons secret hideaway
Post by: BradmasterX - July 11th, 2015, 12:54:43 am

Dude, thats her afk pool... Thats nothing... She has 2.secret bases at spawn... Try to get inside...

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 11th, 2015, 7:26:16 am

Yah I also saw something underneath the spawn

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 11th, 2015, 8:10:18 am

Found her cookie machine I would of got cookies if people werent taking 64 cookies each

Post by: paintcr - July 11th, 2015, 4:11:47 pm

Everyone knows thats there, but have you ever been on that bit of barriers on top of the lobby? Try going THERE.

:P

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 11th, 2015, 4:39:46 pm

[quote author=Squiddeh! link=topic=3731.msg18866#msg18866 date=1436645507]
Everyone knows thats there, but have you ever been on that bit of barriers on top of the lobby? Try going THERE.

:P
[/quote]
Someone got up there and I tped to him so yah I have I think he hacks though

Post by: oneofakid - July 11th, 2015, 10:50:15 pm

Actually you get there with a glitch in /back.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.