Arena opening soon

Arena opening soon
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 7th, 2015, 11:18:37 pm

I am making an arena in creative once 1.9 is released it will be open there will be 2 teams red team and blue team wich will compete with each over but a third team will be introduced later the yellow team you will fight to the death to try to be the grand champion!!!!!!! Tell me what you think

Re: Arena opening soon
Post by: dtown2002 - July 8th, 2015, 12:23:14 am

Sounds nice!! ;D

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 8th, 2015, 1:44:57 pm

More details each team will have a manager theyre just like everyone else but they recruit people how recruiting will work is the first week of every month a recruitment page for each team is released by the manager applications may vary per team

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 8th, 2015, 3:14:22 pm

well I finished building the arena now to come up with a rank system

Post by: oneofakid - July 10th, 2015, 10:52:58 am

Sounds like fun Id have to check it out sometime :)

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 10th, 2015, 11:26:58 am

I would try it!

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 11th, 2015, 8:55:07 am

Arena update
Added
Cactus soul sand and cobwebs
Piston doors to keep players in
I wouldnt call them doors though

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 11th, 2015, 2:05:17 pm

I cleared my plot and I am now building a bigger better arena I want it to look like the colosseum just futuristic if you wanna help just ask

Post by: SaltedMilk11 - July 25th, 2015, 2:47:42 pm

Sounds nice. How do we get there to play it? or do you have to be a member of your plot to play

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 25th, 2015, 2:49:59 pm

No only the team managers will be added to the plot if you wanna join apply for the team you wanna be on when that team is applying

And Im gonna wait till creative is working better to start building

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.