Video contest?

Video contest?
Post by: Diligxnce - July 8th, 2015, 10:04:34 pm

I wish I checked the forums for this! It seems cool, yet I missed it! ;-; So, I wanted to check out a few of the videos. Where would I find them? ??? Please tell me so I can see CubeBuilders members mind-blowing talents! ^-^

Re: Video contest?
Post by: Peppah - July 9th, 2015, 6:25:27 pm

On YouTube just search up, CubeBuilders Contest DerpehWaffle, and CubeBuilders Contest xNoobNinja. I couldnt find Hawaii or Ones videos.

Post by: oneofakid - July 9th, 2015, 6:32:11 pm

I made my video unlisted so only people I give the link can watch it.
And before you ask,
No.

Post by: Peppah - July 9th, 2015, 6:50:36 pm

Please One! ;D

Post by: Peppah - July 15th, 2015, 8:37:11 am

Please! I want to see! Plus if u dont u will get rekt in factions >:D

Post by: Peppah - July 15th, 2015, 8:38:11 am

jk xD

Post by: EmsMyEms - July 15th, 2015, 9:34:47 am

Unfortunatly, I dont have a YouTube account so I couldnt post it. The forums also prevented me from sending it to Akira so I didnt get to do it. ._.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.