Bye...

Bye...
Post by: UmbreonFang - July 7th, 2015, 2:52:35 pm

So I have a lot going on IRL and I dont think I can also handle playing CubeBuilders and writing my story Murder, but I promise that I will come back soon. And when I do, I will have a Murder part 3 on the forums. So, yea. I guess this is bye for a little while. So bye...

P.S: Half of the reason why Im getting off of CB is because a) My dad grounded e because I didnt read the Hobbit series in one week (honestly I didnt even read the first book. They are so boring!) and b) I just cant handle writing Murder part 3 and playing on CB right now because there are things going on in my life that I need to deal with. So this is goodbye for a little while.

Re: Bye...
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 7th, 2015, 2:57:05 pm

No murder :( (sound kinda wierd I know)

I tried reading the hobbit it was the oldest one it was all in one book it was so boring I read until they got to the mountain then I gave up :)

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 7th, 2015, 2:58:17 pm

[quote author=StativeSpencer link=topic=3640.msg18010#msg18010 date=1436295425]
No murder :( (sound kinda wired I know)

I tried reading the hobbit it was the oldest one it was all in one book it was so boring I read until they got to the mountain then I gave up :)
[/quote]

There will be more murder (0_o sounds freaky), but when I come back on

Post by: paintcr - July 7th, 2015, 5:12:05 pm

Wait, your dad grounded you for not reading a book series? If it was for school I understand, but if he grounded you just cause, then thats just weird... :o

BTW the first book is awesome, call me a book freak :3 I wub books ::)

Post by: UmbreonFang - July 7th, 2015, 6:13:53 pm

Im trying to stay on as long as I can right now, so Im still going to be on today. But by tomorrow I wont get on. Im trying to do a lot on forums and the server right now

Post by: dtown2002 - July 7th, 2015, 6:17:27 pm

Bye miss you ;D

Post by: Peppah - July 8th, 2015, 7:00:42 am

I <3 Books. Call me weird like Squid idc ::)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.