I miss you guys :"(

I miss you guys :"(
Post by: Kereo - July 4th, 2015, 5:32:58 pm

As some of you know, my minecraft is totally broken and i cant fix it because this is a new bug that noone knows how to fix ex: i reinstall minecraft = minecraft doesent evens start firewall = off nothing resetting servers= nothing i might need to buy it again but that wont happen anytime soon because i just bought a different game and im hoping to get an xbox one soon and my perents dont like me to buy multiple things at a time anyways i really miss you guys and i heard creative got deleted so im exited for the donor thing when i get back on. :(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.