Hello.

Hello.
Post by: oneofakid - September 11th, 2016, 2:56:41 am

Hello people of CubeBuilders. Oneofakid is back. This isn't an official "coming back" message, but I won't be staying off the server as much as I have been. My goodbye post from May mentioned some things that I promised myself would happen, but didn't. Here we go.

1. That server I talked about? Gone. Offline. Not enough people played, so it was basically me and a few friends. We were briefed and although we had Prism, eventually crashed the server. We couldn't afford the $20 a month due to barely any donators. Plus we also kinda borrowed the ideas from CubeBuilders. It's been about a year since it went online for the first time. So thats gone.

2. The movie. If you are a longtime viewer of my YouTube channel, you know I've been working on a movie since 2014. (actually started working on it about the time I joined CubeBuilders.) So I filmed some this summer, but I've made no progress, thats right, 0, since June 7. I've been pushing myself to finish this movie since 2014, and it still hasn't happened. Mad at myself for that.

3. I sucked at finals. And I mean it. Got 2 D's C's and 1 B-. Idk. At least I made it to 8th grade though.

4. I haven't played Minecraft that much, or at least the PC version. Occasionally I play Pocket Edition but I haven't even used 1.10 yet. Don't even know what it's like.

5. I made 1 YouTube video over the summer. That's right. 1. I promised myself I'd make 1 per week, so I should've had roughly 10 videos. But I had 1. I uploaded a video today but its not even summer anymore really.

So I see I have missed a lot, while stalking through the forums :P I will be kinda off and on, but my mouse and USB hubs and part of my laptop is broken, so I'll be playing with a trackpad. I also see we banned mine chat, which i would've went on and talked during the summer on Minechat but they blocked it. I'll see y'all on the server I guess.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.