Goodbye?

Re: Goodbye?
Post by: paintcr - July 4th, 2015, 7:32:54 pm

[quote author=Kawaii Cat link=topic=3506.msg17618#msg17618 date=1436043784]
[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=3506.msg17134#msg17134 date=1435663144]
Hey guys! I think I have made this topic before... But thats when I was only leaving temporarily. A lot of you probably know since Ive said it on the cubebuilders unofficial/fan Skype chat - I can now confirm that I am going to be leaving cubebuilders permanently ( Or at least six months. ). So yeah.. Im not really good at these types of posts - As you can tell. Anyway I hope you all have fun and stick to the rules. So yeah, Cya. Oh and Ill probably not be on forums either. And thank you all for making me feel welcome on the server for the roughly eight months I was here, I hope for you to continue making players feel welcome.
Goodbye, and stay awesome. ^_^
[/quote] NOOO ;-; You Are And Still Are A Good Friend! I Hope You Will Come Back Soon! I Will Miss You ;-; Now I Need A Hug... ;( ;( Its Sad Watching Another Member Leave Cb. We Will All Remember You Sovie
[/quote]

Sovie, no matter how little I know a person, I will always care if I might never see them again. Your replies are SO sweet, they made me cry.

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - July 6th, 2015, 11:22:30 am

Bye :( Hope you have a good life doing what ever your going to do :( Good luck!

Post by: SaltedMilk11 - July 6th, 2015, 9:21:34 pm

Ive only seen you a couple of times. :( Im really sad that your leaving and hoping youll come back in the 6 months or earlier.

Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 7th, 2015, 12:21:08 am

Good bye soviet you were a really good friend and u better still talk to me on skype and stuffz but i will miss youuu from the server. I hope u have fun supporting this choice and u will never be forgotten.

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - October 5th, 2015, 12:10:34 am

Locking topic.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.