Skyblokc Points

Skyblokc Points
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 22nd, 2015, 6:46:41 pm

Can someone explain Skyblock points to me? i have no idea how to earn them and i really want to participate in
the skyblockbeta challenge

Re: Skyblokc Points
Post by: oneofakid - June 24th, 2015, 5:58:58 pm

Skyblock Points and Levels
Syblock Points are earned by using expensive materials on your island. For example, maybe a beacon with diamond blocks, or obsidian walls, etc. would increase your points and thereby level. I am not sure if anything has changed in the level system in the new sky block plugin, but Im pretty sure it still works this way.

Post by: Karow - June 25th, 2015, 4:25:54 am

Exactly like One said.

Let me further explain:

You level up your island with these "points" which you can refer to them as experience. The more you grow your island, the higher level it is.

However, the amount of "experience points" you obtain coincides with what blocks you are placing down.

For example:
If you place down cobblestone, you will gain exp slower than if you had placed down a floor of emerald blocks.

Hope this helped, cheers! ;D

Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 2nd, 2015, 11:56:08 am

[quote author=Karow link=topic=3383.msg16784#msg16784 date=1435220754]
Exactly like One said.

Let me further explain:

You level up your island with these "points" which you can refer to them as experience. The more you grow your island, the higher level it is.

However, the amount of "experience points" you obtain coincides with what blocks you are placing down.

For example:
If you place down cobblestone, you will gain exp slower than if you had placed down a floor of emerald blocks.

Hope this helped, cheers! ;D
[/quote]Late reply but in the current skyblocks emerald blocks dont add to your island level so cobblestone would increase it more lel

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.