Farewell my Friends!

Farewell my Friends!
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - June 20th, 2015, 3:35:39 am

It has finally come to an end for me in this server, 1 year as a staff member is really impressive for me, Thank you guys for giving me a wonderful year with all your supports and love, the strike is over now and its a good time to leave since I know there are a lot of you guys that can make a better Moderator than me, Farewell my Friends!

~Cubebuilders Member, Brow

Re: Farewell my Friends!
Post by: Karow - June 20th, 2015, 4:19:04 am

It was a long run we both had Brow, I will miss you more than ever now. Please stay in touch, you will be dearly missed.
I hereby grant you forever retired staff status. :(

For those of you that want to know why:
[quote="Browtherhoodz"][6/19/2015 7:38:28 AM] BrowtherHoodz: Im quittingCubebuilders
[6/19/2015 7:39:08 AM] BrowtherHoodz: I was planning on it way before the strike but I decided that I wanted to help the server a bit more
[6/19/2015 7:39:49 AM] BrowtherHoodz: The day the strike started (Before I knew about it) I was gonna message u askin to leave
[6/19/2015 7:40:18 AM] BrowtherHoodz: But I decided that the last thing Ill do is help the server[/quote]

;-; u make me sad
i will miss u
give me ur african gray parrot b4 u go

ILY BROWMEN Cheers! :(

Post by: SkyrunPvP - June 20th, 2015, 4:54:00 am

U were me best friend <3 have great time in the future !

me wuv wu :D

Post by: primadxnna - June 23rd, 2015, 5:54:17 pm

We had a good run.

Post by: SuperNova50 - June 23rd, 2015, 6:01:41 pm

It was fun running with u brow, i remember the first time u gave meh a warning, and i will cherish that memory, so long my good friend!!

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - June 24th, 2015, 3:13:53 pm

I think next time this year we should hold a ceremoney in Hoodz memory :( You will be missed

Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 24th, 2015, 10:05:08 pm

:( bye my buddy Ill miss u!!

Post by: Livetabon - June 24th, 2015, 10:28:20 pm

(I do not know who keeps deleting my comments but I shall post again here.)

See you Brow man! Also do not say there are better moderators than you. you were a wonderful moderator and no one else can replace you. You worked hard for the server and its a waste to see you leave.

bye! <3

~Liv

Post by: UmbreonFang - June 24th, 2015, 11:35:56 pm

Bye Brow. Hope you do great! :( ;D . I hope you have a safe time in dream land and may you have a million bubbles! lol

Post by: Amaterasu6k - June 25th, 2015, 12:39:30 am

Good bye brow, i wuv u and will miss uuuu, you were a great moderator and great friend. I loved all of the times we had. Keep in touch!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.