Announcement

Announcement
Post by: oneofakid - June 14th, 2015, 11:49:20 am

Hello all.
I am sad to announce that I am probably going to need to leave CubeBuilders, or at least take a break. I have some personal issues that interfere with when I play on CubeBuilders, as well as server issues. The past 2 weeks people have been different around me. There is some rumor going on that Im acting weird, people are starting to be meaner to me for no reason, and people trying to convince others to go against me. Also people are blaming me for stuff now, like being mean to people, except when I see their proof it is actually them being mean to me. People are calling me names and when I defend myself only I get in trouble. Also I am starting to realize how Minecraft has changed my life, and as that used to be mostly positive things, mostly the things that changed my life I realize are negative.
If you want to hear from me and Im offline you can deliver a message to ThatPandaDude and he will give me the message and I will give one back to him to tell you.

Also this MAY happen, not 100% if this is the way I should go.

Re: Announcement
Post by: Asheiou - June 14th, 2015, 11:59:57 am

If you have to leave, Ill miss you, even if others dont :)
~Tube

Post by: Livetabon - June 14th, 2015, 5:06:39 pm

Remember one if anyone is bullying you on cb to report it immediately to me.

I dont want to see you go.

Post by: patman96 - June 14th, 2015, 5:55:07 pm

One dont go! We still have to do the 1v1 in skys pvp tournament bud! ;D (Plus Ill miss you and so will many others)

Post by: NekoTiffy - June 14th, 2015, 7:26:24 pm

i do remember you said you were over reacting about it but now it sound serious. ive seen some bullying in factions and creative but not as much in skyblock or minigames (maybe in minigames pvp section there is bullying) and since you like to jump in pvp i can see where your getting this from. (Im just trying to make it clear so dont go shouting over me!) but it would be a shame to see someone leave FOREVER. i have once and it wasnt--- uh.... "happy". plus it would also be a shame to see an always positive person (well i think you were mostly positive in your life time on cubebuidlers) leave :( cubebuilders needs positive people to keep the communtiy- uh... "clean"

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 15th, 2015, 5:08:32 pm

I know how you feel but Ive told others this too, if you have personal issues in your life which need to be dealt with feel free to take a break but if its just bullying on the server or other in-game issues dont let it get to you and if its really bothering you tell staff right away.

Overall its still your decision, but Id greatly appreciate it if you stayed because you are a very nice member of our little community here and also a good friend.

Post by: Jagisaboy - June 15th, 2015, 5:11:48 pm

ONE dont leave plz

Post by: NekoTiffy - June 15th, 2015, 6:58:04 pm

i hate myself im not good at saying bye to someone or saying thx. but its your choice if you want to stay or leave the server. (not pushing you to leave just saying) but if you want other people to say if you should leave ask them what they think about you then youll see if you should stay of leave.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.