Please Help Staff

Please Help Staff
Post by: Peppah - June 14th, 2015, 7:00:08 am

So, I made this town, but then I tried to clear the weather and by accident cleared my plot! :( I worked really hard on it, can you [glow=yellow,2,300]please[/glow] fix it? :-\

Re: Please Help Staff
Post by: paintcr - June 14th, 2015, 10:41:49 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post by: Livetabon - June 14th, 2015, 10:50:14 am

I believe a pclear completely destroys the data on the plot. i mean I can still ask siggi about it, but I am unsure if we can offer a rollback for this.

I will repost here with his responce/solution

~Liv

Post by: Peppah - June 14th, 2015, 10:53:26 am

Thanks so much Liv! ;D

Post by: Livetabon - June 15th, 2015, 10:34:26 pm

Alright I have some bad news.

Rollback does not override the /pclear command.

Once a player uses /pclear, the rollback command cannot edit or change your plot to its previous state.

More skilled staff with prism however CAN still detect a greifer if one used /pclear on their plot because it was completely destroyed/griefed. We dont recommend this however because we would like to see the greif so we can make sure it really was one. Obvious ones like (MrCoolForU poured lava x 32847293847) xD.

But yeah, I apologize but we cannot recover your plot.

~Liv

Post by: Peppah - June 16th, 2015, 4:41:22 pm

NO! Oh well, thanks Liv. #IRecoveredFast 8)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.