Be Careful!

Be Careful!
Post by: oneofakid - June 7th, 2015, 7:01:33 pm

Hello guys. Recently a lot of suspicious activity has been going on in CubeBuilders. I am going to show you how to avoid taking part of this.
[br]
Please try avoiding SpikeSmasher. That especially includes PVPing him, as it is pretty likely he PVP hack. However, there is not enough proof that he hacks, and staff can not ban him without proof he hacks. So, if you witness a possible hack, try to get proof (video, screenshot, etc.) and send to staff, or send it to me if youd like them to see it faster. Also, do not claim hacks on him out loud, as we already know, and it will just make him mad and hack more.
[br]
Ask for help on creative: More and more creative crashes have been occuring recently. Mainly this is due to people not knowing how to use World Edit. IF you arent very familiar with World Edit, follow Livetabons amazing guide by clicking here. Also if you notice someone saying Heil Chaos is Order or related, or if you notice someone teleporting to people and handing them books, please tell staff! And do not open those books! They will give your plot away to some random hacker!
[br]
Be careful what you say: A lot of cursing has been going on, and people have been doing it because there are no staff to mute them. However once staff come back they will be dealt with! Be careful!

Re: Be Careful!
Post by: Livetabon - June 7th, 2015, 9:28:14 pm

Ah so THERES my world edit guide! I was looking all over for that^^

Please be aware that offence appeals/abuse reports will be looked at if posted on the forums :)

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.