I'm Back!

I'm Back!
Post by: ActualDia - August 3rd, 2016, 9:57:50 am

Hey guys. It's ActualDia! I know it's been a VERY long time, but I am back. My computer got a virus and it was shut down for a few months… One we got it to come back on my whole account was deleted! (Sort of :? ) Everything was gone! (Safari, PhotoBooth. Anything automatically installed on a Mac. :? ) Except for Finder… I had to make a whole new account… I managed to get everything back :D. But Minecraft isn't letting me go on servers right now :cry:.. So I will be on the community page while I try to get Minecraft to work correctly :D.

I'm Back!
Post by: Chippos - August 7th, 2016, 3:09:34 pm

Good luck, I would recommend getting some Anti-virus & Anti-malware on that computer so you don't end up with another virus. My PC has Norton security, Malwarebytes and a anti adware program I cant remember the name of, they saved me plenty of times XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.