Where did the staff go?!?! A Song

Where did the staff go?!?! A Song
Post by: dtown2002 - May 28th, 2015, 9:36:16 am

Why are the staff on strike!!! Why did they have to leave!!! Why do we have to suffer down here while all the staff are gone!!! Why do all the players do bad stuff!!! Why cant they be banned!! Why do we have to suffer down here while all the staff are gone!!! Why does the server reset!!! Why do we lose our builds!!! Why do we have to suffer down here while all the staff are gone!!! Please come back staff!!! I miss you!!! :(

Re: Where did the staff go?!?! A Song
Post by: paintcr - June 7th, 2015, 7:52:51 am

[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=3187.msg15502#msg15502 date=1432820176]
Why are the staff on strike!!! Why did they have to leave!!! Why do we have to suffer down here while all the staff are gone!!! Why do all the players do bad stuff!!! Why cant they be banned!! Why do we have to suffer down here while all the staff are gone!!! Why does the server reset!!! Why do we lose our builds!!! Why do we have to suffer down here while all the staff are gone!!! Please come back staff!!! I miss you!!! :(
[/quote]

I miss staff 2 :(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.