Help

Help
Post by: Kereo - May 26th, 2015, 5:49:09 pm

Hello everyone, a while back I made a comment about the fact that my MC is broken. Well I lost that comment the next day. so may I ask for help. whats wrong with my game is that for most of my servers it says they are "under maintenance" they are not because its been that way for nearly 4 months now. I really want to catch up on CB. I tried redownloading the game and turning off firewall. Please help. I miss everyone. :( ?

Re: Help
Post by: Kereo - May 26th, 2015, 5:56:11 pm

I also extra want to get into CB because I was told I was able to experience DONOR RANK I am really excited to come back on.

Post by: MashedBrotato_ - May 26th, 2015, 6:20:12 pm

I really dont know how to help. :-[

Post by: Kereo - May 26th, 2015, 6:29:06 pm

Ahh thats ok ;D

Post by: Peppah - May 26th, 2015, 6:39:50 pm

Im really clueless so I cant halp ::)

Post by: Asheiou - May 27th, 2015, 4:11:36 am

With your computer, did you try:
Deleting the app and all the config, and re-installing?
Unblocking Minecraft from your computers and/or your anti-virus firewalls?
~Tube

Post by: Kereo - May 27th, 2015, 4:22:28 am

Ty And no I have not because im just a big dumb nine yr old. :P

Post by: dtown2002 - May 27th, 2015, 10:59:57 pm

Me too. But im 12

Post by: Roger__Smith - May 28th, 2015, 12:56:57 am

im a computer geek and idk whats going on

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.