Ender's Gone!

Ender's Gone!
Post by: paintcr - May 26th, 2015, 5:48:36 pm

Does anyone notice that EnderTheGreats gone?! I might have been away at the time.... XD But can anyone tell me where EnderTheGreat is?

[move]Whys Notch an admin? Does he even PLAY minecraft?![/move]

Re: Ender's Gone!
Post by: MashedBrotato_ - May 26th, 2015, 6:16:51 pm

I really dont know, water. :-\ :)

Post by: Peppah - May 26th, 2015, 6:40:27 pm

Notch quit Minecraft because it he was going crazy.

Post by: Livetabon - May 26th, 2015, 10:17:50 pm

Ender quit staff because he was irritated at Siggi (for the same reason we are on strike) and a few other things. I still skype with him everyday and he is doing well, he says hi and maybe one day he will play again. But if not he still wants you all to know that he regrets leaving but it is something he needed to do. :)

~^^

Post by: Asheiou - May 27th, 2015, 4:07:48 am

And Notch is a placeholder.
~Tube

Post by: paintcr - May 27th, 2015, 4:14:16 pm

Thanx guys, this explains a lot! Live, I appreciate the info!

[move][shadow=red,left]I MISS ENDERTHEGREAT! HE WAS EPIC[/shadow][/move]

Post by: dtown2002 - May 28th, 2015, 9:30:38 am

Awwww I miss that little guy! :( :(

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 29th, 2015, 9:54:14 pm

Ender resigned nearly a month ago...I dont know all the details myself but of course you can take a look at Livetabons reply, as she knows him better than any of us.

As for the poll, I think Ender was an AWESOME admin, so I voted Legendary.

Post by: paintcr - May 31st, 2015, 11:07:05 am

Glad to hear it, Retro!!! Liv, will you tell Ender how much all of us miss him??? Ill build an Ender memorial on my plot...

Post by: Livetabon - June 1st, 2015, 8:33:53 am

Ok^^

Im sure he will be happy :3

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.