Hello community of cb

Hello community of cb
Post by: Livetabon - May 26th, 2015, 2:57:36 pm

I have been online recently and noticed a few things about the community I would like to bring up.

First of all, many players have been slightly aggressive or bitter towards staff.

I do understand your frustration, and generally I appologize for the way staff seems to be acting and lashing out towards the community.

I love this server and I am not happy about the strike, but its something I have to do, I absolutely cannot ban or help because not only do I risk the potential to help yet again on the server, I risk being banned till the strike is over. Also the permissions I have as a staff member cannot help you when it comes to griefs, rollbacks, or in this case hackers that have started popping up recently.

I know it may seem like I do not care about the server because I am not doing anything, but Id like to assure you that this is not the case. ALL staff still care and love this server and we cannot wait till we can come back and punish all the bullies, greifers, troublemakers, and bad people who have been lashing out and abusing you, our trusted and faithful community.

This brings up my second concern of factions, more importantly akiraenderprises.

Akira Enderprises still have a great wealth, and we applaud others for finding the base (even though I personally teleported many of you in.) of course I want to ensure you we never left anything we found of value in our base, that includes our spawners, diamonds, god apples, god potions, enchantment books, diamond gears, god armor etc have been removed from the ae base. So the hunt has just begun for our reasources, but where is it all I wonder? Good luck finding it.

Also about factions^ please do not take any of my competative words to heart. I am not trying to be mean I am trying to give you all a goal. Lets have fun alright?

This is all for now, if you need help or any questions in factions, creative or even minigames I really do hope you still ask me. Im not evil, and I am not gonna shun you if you need verbal help or questions etc.

Heres to hoping cb grows better soon due to Siggi, and lets hope we can come off strike soon.

Thanks for reading.

~Liv

Re: Hello community of cb
Post by: patman96 - May 26th, 2015, 4:17:33 pm

Thank you for clarifying with that explanation Live. Siggi appears to be online a lot more often since the strike though so hopefully things will get better soon enough.

Post by: flagrocker - May 26th, 2015, 4:23:06 pm

Hope the strike ends soon.

Post by: Asheiou - May 26th, 2015, 5:09:39 pm

[quote author=flagrocker link=topic=3160.msg15359#msg15359 date=1432671786]
Hope the strike ends soon.
[/quote]
Yeah :(
~Tube

Post by: MashedBrotato_ - May 26th, 2015, 5:43:29 pm

I really badly want the strike to end. :-\

Post by: patman96 - May 26th, 2015, 5:47:18 pm

[quote author=smellylongfeet link=topic=3160.msg15375#msg15375 date=1432676609]
I really badly want the strike to end. :-\
[/quote]
Yea me too :( the best thing we can do for now is report to siggi if we see any rulebreakers or hackers. Im sure the strike will end soon though

Post by: Livetabon - May 26th, 2015, 10:18:43 pm

I hope the strike is soon over as well, I love helping you all.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.