Worried about the staff.

Worried about the staff.
Post by: Roger__Smith - May 24th, 2015, 11:39:21 am

I love the staff on this server. If youre and old member of CubeBuilders you will understand what I am talking about. In August 2014, there were WAY different staff. They all were removed of their rank later but I dont know why. Im worried about the staff, if they lose their ranks. The staff are on strike right now so they might lose the privilege of helping the server! I really dont want this to happen again.

Much Luv
~Jetpack

Re: Worried about the staff.
Post by: MashedBrotato_ - May 24th, 2015, 11:51:12 am

Yeah i really badly hope they come back. its been chaos.

Post by: dtown2002 - May 24th, 2015, 12:09:23 pm

I hope all the staff get back on!!!

Post by: patman96 - May 24th, 2015, 12:27:24 pm

I agree. This has all gotten way out of hand. I understand the reason why staff went on strike in the first place but this is just ridiculous. Siggi has been trying everything he can to fix all the bugs occurring but he cant do this all on his own! He can fix one bug today but tomorrow, some hacker will come along and mess everything up repeating the process. I dont know where Siggi has been these past few days but when he comes back, I think they should set up a plan where its Siggis job to fix the bugs and staffs job to ban the hackers and abusers. If this continues, I fear for what will happen to Cubebuilders cause I dont want anything to happen to such a great server!

Post by: MashedBrotato_ - May 26th, 2015, 5:48:06 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=3145.msg15230#msg15230 date=1432484844]
I agree. This has all gotten way out of hand. I understand the reason why staff went on strike in the first place but this is just ridiculous. Siggi has been trying everything he can to fix all the bugs occurring but he cant do this all on his own! He can fix one bug today but tomorrow, some hacker will come along and mess everything up repeating the process. I dont know where Siggi has been these past few days but when he comes back, I think they should set up a plan where its Siggis job to fix the bugs and staffs job to ban the hackers and abusers. If this continues, I fear for what will happen to Cubebuilders cause I dont want anything to happen to such a great server!
[/quote]i agree.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.