Creative Server Issues

Creative Server Issues
Post by: Roger__Smith - May 22nd, 2015, 6:55:30 pm

Okay. So as many of you know, creative was hacked. After the hack, Siggi gave away free ranks! But there is a problem with that. Many use World Edit to crash creative and make it laggy. Or some dont know how to use it and create lag. Siggi should stop this "free rank" stuff before it gets out of hand. Im tired of crashing. And so are many others...

Much Luv
~Jetpack

Re: Creative Server Issues
Post by: dtown2002 - May 22nd, 2015, 7:38:54 pm

I have noticed stuff to. I have been in lots of lag lately. When I got onto creative I just froze and had to reboot my computer. I am not any part of the world edit abuse and will not be. Siggi88 you should just take away the privilege for the rank for the people are doing it, not the people that have done nothing because it wont be fair. Just a suggestion.

-Dtown

Post by: girlsmell - May 22nd, 2015, 8:07:39 pm

[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=3129.msg15114#msg15114 date=1432337934]
I have noticed stuff to. I have been in lots of lag lately. When I got onto creative I just froze and had to reboot my computer. I am not any part of the world edit abuse and will not be. Siggi88 you should just take away the privilege for the rank for the people are doing it, not the people that have done nothing because it wont be fair. Just a suggestion.

-Dtown
[/quote]
too* im sorry its a pet peeve

Post by: MashedBrotato_ - May 24th, 2015, 12:01:10 pm

I am not part of the world edit lag. i have been iron and diamond now emerald so i know how to use world edit good.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.