Staff forcing players in faction?

Staff forcing players in faction?
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - May 22nd, 2015, 6:23:39 pm

In factions i saw skyrun (AKA yeskillspls) forcing ShadowFox to unclaim their land after Vindictus raided it.
I dont know if i should report this so i just put this in general[img][/img]

Re: Staff forcing players in faction?
Post by: AzzaOwns - May 22nd, 2015, 6:30:32 pm

lol if there dumb enough to accually unclaim its there falt

Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 23rd, 2015, 5:18:38 am

This does not involve me being staff plus I am on strike yes ? So lets get into this
1) Its factions expect to be raided
2) It wasnt forcing it was asking as I only did that once

So how am I forcing and any normal member you wouldnt report them would you for doing the exact same thing. Its goes to show that EVERYONE criticizes staff for everything they do which is dam right rude.

Post by: Jagisaboy - May 23rd, 2015, 7:46:19 am

skyrun should be reported a staff evan thogh you r ritered i still dont think u force players

Post by: dtown2002 - May 23rd, 2015, 10:52:52 am

He should not be reported. I think that the faction can choose what they want to do weather its kill skyrun or unclaim their land. They do not have to listen to skyrun. But like azza said they will be dumb if they choose to unclaim their land.

Post by: patman96 - May 23rd, 2015, 11:02:27 am

I dont think he should be reported either. If he was threatening to ban him if he didnt turn over his land then I would understand.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 23rd, 2015, 11:11:33 am

Pretty sure thats allowed since its factions, its not anything that does not abide by the rules so I wouldnt worry about it.

Post by: Derpehh - May 23rd, 2015, 5:05:54 pm

[quote author=Jagisaboy link=topic=3126.msg15143#msg15143 date=1432381579]
skyrun should be reported a staff evan thogh you r ritered i still dont think u force players
[/quote]
No offense, but you really need to work on your spelling Jagisaboy.

Post by: Peppah - May 26th, 2015, 6:43:48 pm

Danny lay off. You tattle on everything. :-X

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - May 26th, 2015, 7:25:33 pm

Hey i didnt know that so dont jump to conlusions and blame random stuff on me ok? :-[

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.