Chaos is Order

Chaos is Order
Post by: Peppah - May 18th, 2015, 2:51:37 pm

Yesterday, like some of you may know, Chaos is Order attacked once again. But, this time, they said something strange. They said Siggi88 is not the "rightful owner of the server." Can someone explain what the hec they are talking about to me? Or is that just bull?

Re: Chaos is Order
Post by: patman96 - May 18th, 2015, 2:55:38 pm

Its bull. Dont listen to a word they say. Theyre just a bunch of nobodys who obviously have nothing better to do with their lives than rp the kkk in minecraft

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 18th, 2015, 3:17:27 pm

Going to be honest, I dont know what Chaos is Order are. Im guessing theyre a group of hackers? If they are I wouldnt say theyre nobodys, theyre probably just having problems in their lives and try to take it out on other people ( Can I just say, I am not agreeing that what theyre doing is right )

Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 18th, 2015, 3:21:40 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=3096.msg14901#msg14901 date=1431976647]
Going to be honest, I dont know what Chaos is Order are. Im guessing theyre a group of hackers? If they are I wouldnt say theyre nobodys, theyre probably just having problems in their lives and try to take it out on other people ( Can I just say, I am not agreeing that what theyre doing is right )
[/quote]

Yes they are hackers and they come out with " Heil Chaos Is Order" they are a bunch of racist people going on about the kkk and Auchswitz it is disgusting do not listen to them guys Chaos will never be order

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 18th, 2015, 3:38:29 pm

[quote author=Skyrun02 link=topic=3096.msg14902#msg14902 date=1431976900]
[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=3096.msg14901#msg14901 date=1431976647]
[/quote]

Yes they are hackers and they come out with " Heil Chaos Is Order" they are a bunch of racist people going on about the kkk and Auchswitz it is disgusting do not listen to them guys Chaos will never be order
[/quote]

That is absolutely disgusting, what goes through anyones mind to say those kind of things?! Many people died in that war fighting for what they believe in, then a bunch of immature people go on a video game which is rated 7+? As for the racism part. That is completely disgusting, do people not realise were all humans no matter what we look like on the outside ? Some people..

Wait and theyve been on this server before?

Post by: Akiraff - May 18th, 2015, 8:17:18 pm

1 year and 5 months as staff, never heard about them and never would care about them. Thinking O Mighty Chaos will bring chaotic towards the community, could trace root them and ban every single member.
However not my concern.

Akiraff
SOS Member

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - May 18th, 2015, 9:20:21 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=3096.msg14897#msg14897 date=1431975338]
Its bull. Dont listen to a word they say. Theyre just a bunch of nobodys who obviously have nothing better to do with their lives than rp the kkk in minecraft
[/quote] not nice pat you shouldnt talk about others like that and also anything you say about someone else is reflected back on you

Post by: patman96 - May 18th, 2015, 9:27:05 pm

[quote author=Triforce of Epicness link=topic=3096.msg14930#msg14930 date=1431998421]
[quote author=patman96 link=topic=3096.msg14897#msg14897 date=1431975338]
[/quote] not nice pat you shouldnt talk about others like that and also anything you say about someone else is reflected back on you
[/quote]
The only reason why I say that is cause Im mad that they think theyre cool by being racist and trying to scare everyone else on the server. And I dont recall the last time I decided to burn a cross in Minecraft so I dont see how it reflects me.

Post by: UmbreonFang - May 18th, 2015, 11:04:53 pm

I seriously dont know who that is, but they are a bunch of peeps who act like theyre cool to feel better about themselves. I bet they get peeps scared just because they want to know what the feeling of being mean feels like. But if they flipping mess with this server again, I will find them, and I will kill them (in mc). :P >:(

Post by: NekoTiffy - May 20th, 2015, 2:08:45 am

there just trying to make the community "sick" you can say (more of leave) or they could also just want to take over the whole server. but hopefully we all have hope that not to many leave. :(
i didnt leave im on a vacation. but im going to be back in a couple days. AND once this ends (if it does) i have a great song that kind of represents CubeBuilders to me

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.