How long until creative will be back up?

How long until creative will be back up?
Post by: Diligxnce - May 16th, 2015, 5:31:46 pm

I always play on CubeBuilders Creative whenever I log onto Minecraft. I dont even take a second look at any other servers, CubeBuilders is my first choice. We need Creative back! Im so confused what I should do on here now! :(

So when will Creative be back?! WHEN?! Im soooo upset! I was logging on to build a new roleplay, but when I saw a fence in front of the Creative portal... I broke down...
One more question... what was that hacker thinking?! :I >:(

Re: How long until creative will be back up?
Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 16th, 2015, 5:44:56 pm

Theres been a major hack in creative where the entire spawn and the area around it was blown up, and none of the plots could be accessed. Please wait patiently, Siggi is currently fixing the issue.

Post by: spookytables - May 16th, 2015, 5:58:05 pm

Do not worry! [move]Siggi[/move]has fixed Creative, it may take some time for the plots to come back.
Stay Calm and Minecraft on!!

;D ;D ~Crush

Post by: Diligxnce - May 16th, 2015, 6:03:13 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=3066.msg14714#msg14714 date=1431812696]
Theres been a major hack in creative where the entire spawn and the area around it was blown up, and none of the plots could be accessed. Please wait patiently, Siggi is currently fixing the issue.
[/quote]

Wait... the creative spawn has been griefed? Theres some major hacks going on...

Post by: spookytables - May 16th, 2015, 6:23:04 pm

Yes Sadly, It was a mess when the Major Hack happend. It was like a rainbow puked on it.

Stay Calm And Minecraft On! ~Crush

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.