Rumors?

Rumors?
Post by: AzzaOwns - May 13th, 2015, 5:18:25 am

i have herd that maybe skyblocks is being reset???
can somewon xplain please

Re: Rumors?
Post by: Livetabon - May 13th, 2015, 8:29:22 am

What siggi has claimed is he is remaking a skyblocks plugin. What does that mean?

Well when he finishes it he will have to replace the old plugin with the new one.

(Plugin = programming, basically a program that makes the server slyblocks.)

When replacing the plugin it means the whole server is being updated so no longer will players lose their items and encounter serious glitches. The rumors of the reset entirely depends on the speed of siggis programming after all, I doubt their will be a big reset soon. Aince the plugin is probably not finished at all.

But yes theoretically skyblocks would be reset if the plugins were completely remade.

I am guessing thats where those rumors are coming from. *shrugs

~Liv

Post by: patman96 - May 13th, 2015, 10:09:19 am

I dont go on skyblock all that often so if siggi really does reset it, it wont really matter to me. Im just glad hes finally doing something

Post by: Livetabon - May 13th, 2015, 5:16:51 pm

He has been "working" on this plugin for about a year now...

Dont get your hopes up.

Post by: patman96 - May 13th, 2015, 5:25:27 pm

Hmm... I was sad when my hard drive broke and I couldnt play minecraft. I feel ok now

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.