Temporary Staff

Temporary Staff
Post by: primadxnna - May 10th, 2015, 8:46:46 am

Hawaii has made Temporary staff to help with this glitch. We are hoping this will work, but we just revealed that theres a griefing team called "Chaos is Order". So far we know that there are at least four members and we had four griefs yesterday. As I, a temporary Moderator on behalf of the temporary staff, we will make CubeBuilders a safe and happy server.

Re: Temporary Staff
Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 9:22:03 am

I have just applied. While the server falls apart without staff and an extremely inactive and unbothered owner, we need to step up and help this server.

Post by: primadxnna - May 10th, 2015, 9:24:15 am

Thank you for applying and stepping up! :)

Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 9:30:07 am

[quote author=Luna link=topic=3004.msg14248#msg14248 date=1431264255]
Thank you for applying and stepping up! :)
[/quote]
Your welcome :D
I cant bear to see the server off the rails as it is now :(
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.