CubeBuilders Recent Problems

CubeBuilders Recent Problems
Post by: DJMCPIG2 - May 9th, 2015, 5:41:56 pm

Hey players of cubebuilders. I suppose you all have noticed the recent problems lately. The servers have been crashing, the staff are on strike, and the owner seems to not care at all?
With the recent server problems. It has become very difficult to play on the server. Arent we here to have fun? The server crashing and becoming lagging while we are on seems to take away from the quality of the server. Are we supposed to sit here and just wait till the server drops offline from it?
Also with our staff now recently on strike who will watch the server? Your reports mean nothing as of now. Hackers are free to do what ever they want, so they will spawn more contraband items and lag the server more leading to another crash. The server needs the staff to watch and monitor the server.
And while all of this is going on the servers owner Siggi88 shows no concern at all. His lack of concern is the main problem. He needs to fix these problems and come back on and contribute as well as his staff. You cant just hire staff and expect them to handle everything. We ask that you put more effort into the server. All of your players are concerned and need to be shown that you still care for this server.

Re: CubeBuilders Recent Problems
Post by: patman96 - May 9th, 2015, 5:44:54 pm

I agree but the hackers and griefers will get whats coming to them when this is all over

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - May 9th, 2015, 7:13:36 pm

I agree 100%! Siggi needs to start doing something! Its chaos!

Post by: InvalidSession - May 10th, 2015, 8:42:00 am

If you play in creative, be sure to deny all players :P /p deny (username)

Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 9:28:29 am

[quote author=BOOM link=topic=2998.msg14244#msg14244 date=1431261720]
[/quote]
Well, I wouldnt add anyone if you dont trust them.
But to go as far as /p deny, well, thats bad.

Post by: patman96 - May 10th, 2015, 2:37:00 pm

[quote author=Tube (_MCTube_) link=topic=2998.msg14251#msg14251 date=1431264509]
[quote author=BOOM link=topic=2998.msg14244#msg14244 date=1431261720]
[/quote]
Well, I wouldnt add anyone if you dont trust them.
But to go as far as /p deny, well, thats bad.
[/quote]
Well then dont deny, just ignore it cause it expires after 120 seconds

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.