An Important Message

An Important Message
Post by: Hoemies - May 9th, 2015, 2:43:31 pm

This message is to staff and retired staff. I have learned that CubeBuilders staff members are on strike. I know that Siggi hasnt been doing his job. So what? Its his life choices. If you guys truly cared about CubeBuilders, you would stay. You would of stayed to do what Siggi isnt doing. Striking may be the right thing. But staying with CubeBuilders is also the right thing to do. You wouldnt have applied for staff if you didnt like the server. If you love this server so much, help it. Without staff, there is trouble sprouting everywhere! On creative, there is greifing. In chat, people are cussing others out. We need people to stop them. This server is starting to fall apart because there is nobody to stop the bad people on here. So please staff, come back. We need you.

~DerpehUnicorn

Re: An Important Message
Post by: patman96 - May 9th, 2015, 2:57:29 pm

A couple of this to say to that. Number one, theyre not leaving the server. They just stepped down as staff members to show siggi that he needs to do something about the bugs in the server. Once he does, they will come back.

Number two, the reason why its a big deal that siggis not doing anything is A: hes the owner so hes the only one who can fix the glitches and bugs that take place in the server so with him not doing anything, the server is a complete mess and B: where do you think the donators money is going? To him. Basically, if hes not doing anything, all hes doing is using the money to pay the 7.99 a month or whatever it is for the server and keeping the rest for himself. He could at least show that he cares if hes gonna do that. Bottom line, the staff is doing this because they care about the server not that they dont.

Post by: slimestein - May 9th, 2015, 2:59:55 pm

We do care about the server thats why we strike, havent you noticed the tons of lags atm? Thats what we want siggi to fix

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 9th, 2015, 3:37:35 pm

I do understand where youre coming from Derpeh. Although how I see it is : The staff members of this server spend hours upon hours doing things for this server in game. Also on forums, Forums ; Organising forums into correct categories, Warning people for inappropriate content/spam, and answering questions. Theres probably a lot more they do on forums to help that we dont even realise.

The staff members do all of this for FREE with their own time. The majority of them also have school, university, college, or work to go to. Siggi cant expect others to run his own server for him, if he wants to spend time playing other games than that is fine, but he needs to fix the lag and a few/ a lot of other things out.

Post by: Asheiou - May 10th, 2015, 9:31:32 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2996.msg14209#msg14209 date=1431200255]
I do understand where youre coming from Derpeh. Although how I see it is : The staff members of this server spend hours upon hours doing things for this server in game. Also on forums, Forums ; Organising forums into correct categories, Warning people for inappropriate content/spam, and answering questions. Theres probably a lot more they do on forums to help that we dont even realise.

The staff members do all of this for FREE with their own time. The majority of them also have school, university, college, or work to go to. Siggi cant expect others to run his own server for him, if he wants to spend time playing other games than that is fine, but he needs to fix the lag and a few/ a lot of other things out.
[/quote]
I agree.

Post by: Diligxnce - May 13th, 2015, 3:22:23 pm

[quote author=Tube (_MCTube_) link=topic=2996.msg14254#msg14254 date=1431264692]
[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2996.msg14209#msg14209 date=1431200255]

[/quote]
I agree.
[/quote]
Same here, I agree too :P

Post by: AzzaOwns - May 16th, 2015, 3:06:09 am

siggi88 needs to get off his ass and realize hes getting payed in donations to bloody fix a few small things on the server like wow give me that any day

Post by: patman96 - May 16th, 2015, 9:44:39 am

[quote author=AzzaOwns link=topic=2996.msg14650#msg14650 date=1431759969]
siggi88 needs to get off his porkchop and realize hes getting payed in donations to bloody fix a few small things on the server like wow give me that any day
[/quote]
How did you donate?! I thought it was unavailable

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 16th, 2015, 10:06:37 am

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=2996.msg14655#msg14655 date=1431783879]
[quote author=AzzaOwns link=topic=2996.msg14650#msg14650 date=1431759969]
siggi88 needs to get off his porkchop and realize hes getting payed in donations to bloody fix a few small things on the server like wow give me that any day
[/quote]
How did you donate?! I thought it was unavailable
[/quote]He did it before the strike started.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.