What the heck is going on with staff?!

What the heck is going on with staff?!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - May 9th, 2015, 9:46:48 am

I got on the page this morning and all the staff r retired! Can someone tell me what the heck is going on?

Re: What the heck is going on with staff?!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 9th, 2015, 9:56:30 am

Theres been some sort of glitch/error in the server console, putting all staff on a strike. Only Siggi can fix the issue, and who knows how long that might take :P

Post by: slimestein - May 9th, 2015, 10:12:05 am

Its no bug, we are on a strike, we have not gotten a strike....

Post by: patman96 - May 9th, 2015, 12:10:24 pm

Sheesh so much has been going on since ive been gone. I hope everything goes ok by the time I get back :-\

Post by: oneofakid - May 9th, 2015, 12:12:52 pm

Guys read the post I made, it tells you whats going on.
http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,2982.msg14158/topicseen.html#new

Post by: patman96 - May 9th, 2015, 12:20:25 pm

Ok thanks one. I hope this gets resolved cause ive been thinking about applying for staff soon

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 10th, 2015, 11:21:17 pm

Ehh strike that (ooh?), looks like theyre on strike to show Siggi he needs to come back and fix his server. (which is a good idea, though)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.