commands i get ?

commands i get ?
Post by: AzzaOwns - May 5th, 2015, 6:31:31 pm

Can anyone give me a list of what commands i get as godl XD ? would help a bunch

Re: commands i get ?
Post by: Livetabon - May 5th, 2015, 7:01:11 pm

Donator commands:

(./me) [me=Livetabon](allows you to talk in third person within chat, always is a purple color)[/me]
/back (brings you back to your death point)
&5(texthere) etc (color codes, to see a list of all color codes please use /kit color)
//wand (world edit, for a world edit tutorial please go to google and search those commands or find a video, it would help to know item IDs for building)
try /kit raid, I am unsure if that is a diamond+ privilege or not (since I was never gold)
also you may make two packs and activate only two types of packs: gold and iron
You also have access to /pet in factions! Gold donators have a little bit more than iron but I am not 100% sure on which mobs/animals you can get, with iron /pet wolf and /pet ocelot works. You need to try it all out! If you want to remove your pet use /pet remove, and you can name your pet with /pet name. :)

Donators also have no cooldowns when it comes to teleporting! Waiting 5 seconds in factions? HA NO MORE!

~Liv

Post by: AzzaOwns - May 5th, 2015, 7:18:04 pm

ok cool thanks heaps XD
how would i make my backpack?

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 5th, 2015, 8:12:51 pm

[quote author=AzzaOwns link=topic=2950.msg13944#msg13944 date=1430867884]
ok cool thanks heaps XD
[/quote]Since youre gold, youd put gold/iron ingots around a chest in the 9x9 crafting grid to make a gold/iron backpack. Also, refer to Siggis post here.

http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,678.0.html

Post by: Livetabon - May 5th, 2015, 11:34:27 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2950.msg13945#msg13945 date=1430871171]
[quote author=AzzaOwns link=topic=2950.msg13944#msg13944 date=1430867884]
ok cool thanks heaps XD
[/quote]Since youre gold, youd put gold/iron ingots around a chest in the 9x9 crafting grid to make a gold/iron backpack. Also, refer to Siggis post here.

http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,678.0.html
[/quote]

Thanks DRG you may referr to siggis post that he had linked. Please keep in mind obsidian and bedrock packs are not available for members in game and if you see any a member or fellow donator carrying one please report them immediately. :)

Post by: AzzaOwns - May 8th, 2015, 10:05:27 pm

live i wouldnt say that cuz some peeps got ones off siggi88 XD

Post by: Livetabon - May 8th, 2015, 10:06:46 pm

If they did then it shouldnt be shared amongst the user/playerbase.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.