Varity Trivia Compotition! Big Rewards!!

Varity Trivia Compotition! Big Rewards!!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - May 2nd, 2015, 1:36:25 pm

Hello! I am making a variety trivia competition! That is where a random subject is chosen using this wall that u shoot a bow at and go to the back. The block that the arrow lands on will decide the subject. I will say the subject and the first question. The first one to flick their lever gets to answer first. And yes, I will be able to tell because the first one to flick the lever shuts down the other persons redstone! If they get it right, they get a point. If wrong, the other guy gets the point. The winner of the round will be decided with points of 2 out of 3. There is a total of 8 players. Down below is the brackets for the competition! Comment if you wanna be in it! Do NOT comment if u r not applying! Application:

Present Username:
GMT Timezone:
Notes about when you will be able to compete:

Rewards:1st and 2nd get rewards in Skyblock, but I raised them! 1st: $1.5Million in Skyblock! 2nd: 750k In Skyblock!

Re: Varity Trivia Compotition! Big Rewards!!
Post by: patman96 - May 2nd, 2015, 1:51:23 pm

That sounds like a lot of fun! I would like to apply!

Present Username: patman96
GMT Timezone: GMT-5 (Eastern)
Notes about when you will be able to compete: I can compete at almost any time, but I do have college classes during the weekdays.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 2nd, 2015, 3:03:20 pm

Present username: Skyrun02
Timezone: GMT0
Notes when I will be bale to compete: Whenever Im on

I shall win !

Post by: KissMeImIrish - May 2nd, 2015, 5:58:34 pm

If not that many join, then I will bring it down to 8 people.

Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 6:47:18 pm

Hey! You told me about this earlier!
IGN:_MCTube_
GMT +/- 0
Im not gonna be on much for a bit. But I can go against sky if hes on :D

Post by: OrzaRound - May 2nd, 2015, 6:53:38 pm

Present Username: Matthewcraft8
GMT Timezone: Eastern.
Notes about when you will be able to compete: Anytime during Saturdays. After 7:00 on weekDAYS

Post by: Firebuster1357 - May 2nd, 2015, 7:57:45 pm

Username: Firebuster1357
GMT TimeZone: -8
I will be able to compete in it most likely on weekends. Or after school, maybe if I dont have a baseball game or practice.

Btw I didnt see the application form from before sorry.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - May 2nd, 2015, 11:04:51 pm

Present Username: You should know this Willbob - (DaRetroGamer)

GMT Timezone: Canadian Mountain Time, I think thats GMT-7? Not exactly sure sorry xP

Notes about when you will be able to compete: When I want to bruh!!

Yeah, maybe during weekends? My parents recently got really mad cause I spend like 6 hours gaming a day and apparently its not good for me... :P

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post by: KissMeImIrish - May 3rd, 2015, 12:04:50 pm

Come on! Just 2 more people!

Post by: Livetabon - May 5th, 2015, 4:27:18 pm

Be sure to tell me about the winners willbob, Id like to congratulate them :)

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.