whats up with the end !

whats up with the end !
Post by: AzzaOwns - April 29th, 2015, 12:29:08 pm

so anywon else notice the fact that the end never resets on the weekend? more like when somewon can be bothered ! dont put a sign up if you dont going to actually reset it XD :P ??? ??? ???

Re: whats up with the end !
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 29th, 2015, 1:00:12 pm

Aw man, I wonder who this post is about :P

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 29th, 2015, 2:28:27 pm

its not about anywon lol? im just sick of the end not being reset

Post by: Livetabon - April 29th, 2015, 3:09:12 pm

I believe our owner is the only one that can reset it, he seems to be getting very busy as of late.

Perhaps he can give admins the ability to reset the end? i can ask about it.

~Liv

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 29th, 2015, 3:14:42 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2881.msg13468#msg13468 date=1430334552]
I believe our owner is the only one that can reset it, he seems to be getting very busy as of late.

Perhaps he can give admins the ability to reset the end? i can ask about it.

~Liv
[/quote]

That sounds like a really good idea Live! :)

Post by: AzzaOwns - May 1st, 2015, 1:42:48 am

yeh that would be awesome live but im guessing he has to delete and re install the fresh map from siggis computer so i dont think it would be possible

Post by: Livetabon - May 1st, 2015, 11:00:14 am

Nope thats not true at all, after talking to the owner he stated he has given admins the ability to reset the end but has yet to teach them how to do it.

I am sure once he resets it he will record the how to and give it to our higher staff. :)

The end will soon be able to be reset by admins, so the owner doesnt miss a reset again. We can start resetting it regularily! :D

~Liv

Post by: AzzaOwns - May 5th, 2015, 6:29:39 pm

awesome thanks heaps liv!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.