Temporal Leave

Temporal Leave
Post by: OrzaRound - April 28th, 2015, 5:25:46 pm

Im leaving CB. But dont worry. This is NOT PERMANENT. This is officially official (XD) but one good thing luckily: I will stll be on forums. I will be gone for a few weeks. I will return AT LEAST the middle of May. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Temporal Leave
Post by: patman96 - April 28th, 2015, 5:28:56 pm

Aww well have fun wherever youre going!

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 28th, 2015, 5:36:35 pm

Ahh Im sad to see you leaving, even if it is for a few weeks. Anyway have fun wherever youre going and I know how you feel ( Well kinda, my break is for over a year. Still gonna be active on forums though )

Anyway be sure to have fun and relax! ~^^

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 29th, 2015, 12:30:58 pm

have a blast!! already waiting for you too log back on :D

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 29th, 2015, 1:03:32 pm

I hope you have fun with whatever your doing! Im glad Ill still being seeing you on the forms though matthewcraft8! :)

Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 29th, 2015, 1:09:53 pm

Hope to see you again soon :D !

Post by: OrzaRound - May 1st, 2015, 7:18:36 pm

Btw, it starts on the 3rd of May

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.