The death of rtd321 ?????

The death of rtd321 ?????
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - March 6th, 2016, 5:27:15 am

Dear CubeBuilders Community,

The user rtd321 on the evening of March 5th 2016 has died of laughter. This is a very sad time for the Cubebuilders community but dont worry rtd321 will still be around and haunting the server mostly on creative so if you play facs or minigames or skyblocks you wont have to worry. May rtd321 R.I.P.

Sincerely,

rtd321

Re:The death of rtd321 ?????
Post by: Rothenburger - March 6th, 2016, 5:32:58 am

Pedo:i was the announcer that said how sad it was stuff like that I will miss him and his smexy face(remember pedo is saying this) I will miss him.
love pedo...

Post by: Rothenburger - March 6th, 2016, 5:36:01 am

TheRangerEye644s view...

HI this was sad as I was not there someone hacked my computer it said tell me your age (that was pedo) it is weird I still cant get on :( Rest in Pepperoni's Rtd

Therangereye644

Post by: NekoTiffy - March 9th, 2016, 2:34:45 am

may the laughter haunt you, for you dreams will begin to demolish you.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.