Is there a way to know when you first joined the server?

Is there a way to know when you first joined the server?
Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - April 21st, 2015, 11:37:27 am

Hey Guys! I was wondering if there was a way to find out when you first joined the server?
If anyone knows then plz tell me, for some reason I just really want to know. Thx anyway! Bye! ;D

Re: Is there a way to know when you first joined the server?
Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 21st, 2015, 11:44:04 am

You can click on your profile which at the bottom tells you when you registered on the forums but anywhere else I do not believe you can check or you can remember like I did :D

Post by: Akiraff - April 21st, 2015, 12:20:24 pm

I registered on forums December 13th 2013. I was a guest on the server for four days. So I joined the server on December 9th 2013.

As Skyrun02 mentioned, there is no way knowing when you joined the server. However it shows how long have you been on-time.

Click here to find out, your on-time.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - April 22nd, 2015, 3:19:36 am

Ok, thank you! ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.