Setting Homes

Setting Homes
Post by: OrzaRound - April 18th, 2015, 1:12:11 pm

I dont get why we only have one home. I ask can we have more? at least 2?

Re: Setting Homes
Post by: Livetabon - April 18th, 2015, 1:16:25 pm

in creative you have a /p home (and more if you are a donator ex: /p home:2 /p home:3) and your regular standard /home, in factions donators have /back, /f home, and /home. So in actuality you DO have more than one home set.

Post by: OrzaRound - April 18th, 2015, 1:29:45 pm

No. I mean like /sethome and stuff

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 18th, 2015, 4:49:05 pm

Yeah good point Matthewcraft8 ;)

Post by: Livetabon - April 18th, 2015, 6:54:37 pm

I understand that but I stated you do technically have more than one, so there wouldnt be a need for more then one /sethome.

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 19th, 2015, 5:06:43 am

I would love an extra sethome but this would make it too op for standard members and make it a little less usless to donate.

Post by: Akiraff - April 19th, 2015, 5:10:44 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2747.msg12675#msg12675 date=1429397677]
I understand that but I stated you do technically have more than one, so there wouldnt be a need for more then one /sethome.
[/quote]
I believe he might be asking regards to faction.

Setting multiple homes in faction, it would be very bad, since players would abuse this feature very easily. By setting multiple homes, players would be able to track their enemies very easily.

That is why you have your faction members to help you out, when comes raiding. I dont see ANY point of having multiple /set homes around the faction OR skyblocks. This can be a huge advantage towards donators, since they have no teleportation restriction. Thereby would be an unfair advantage.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.