I've gone viral... Well, my post has.

I've gone viral... Well, my post has.
Post by: Derpehh - April 17th, 2015, 9:33:24 pm

So, this is about,"Livetabon and Ender in Love!!" So, this has, I think, 1046 views, a locked topic, and over 70 replies (76 replies). I posted it over a month ago, and trying to contain the conversation, but which was impossible. So, lesson learned, I will never post anything about love again. I also didnt intend for Forums to become YouTube comments. ;D 8) :P

Re: I've gone viral... Well, my post has.
Post by: Livetabon - April 18th, 2015, 1:07:47 pm

its quite alright, it was a fin topic that the community loved and shared in. It was something that brought the community together for quite a long while.

Do not feel sorry for that, it was an awesome forum topic that engaged our community! :)

~Liv

Re: I've gone viral... Well, my post has.
Post by: AzzaOwns - April 19th, 2015, 5:22:23 am

it soo did lol thats post went craaaazy! XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.