SQEEEEEE!!!!!

SQEEEEEE!!!!!
Post by: Derpehh - April 17th, 2015, 9:27:11 pm

I AM A DIAMOND DONATOR!! LALALALA

Re: SQEEEEEE!!!!!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 17th, 2015, 9:30:44 pm

I think Ive already congratulated you in game, but I cant remember.

Anyways, congratulations on donating $40 to receive diamond ranking! Thank you for making the server a better place.

I hope you have fun with all the new features you receive as a diamond donator, once again congratulations!

Post by: Livetabon - April 18th, 2015, 1:09:42 pm

thank you and congratulations! I hope you love being a donator as much as I!

~Liv :D

Btw you can get pets in factions, and use color chat! So fun huh? I love the diamond pack I am allowed to get via factions as well, it is VERY useful!

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 18th, 2015, 4:50:42 pm

Aww... Im not a diamond donator, I dont have dollars, I only have pounds

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 18th, 2015, 5:37:36 pm

[quote author=MasterTiger101 link=topic=2743.msg12662#msg12662 date=1429390242]
Aww... Im not a diamond donator, I dont have dollars, I only have pounds
[/quote]

I am pretty sure you can donate if you use pounds, I also use pounds considering Im from the United Kingdom.

I think you can go here http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,27.msg40.html#msg40 then click the link at the top saying click here to donate now. Then buy now on the one you would like to purchase and you can change it on the settings which come up.

If thats not the case and you do want to donate. You could always ask Skyrun02, Im pretty sure he uses pounds as currency and he was once a gold donator ( if I can remember ) :)

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 19th, 2015, 5:25:13 am

congrats! im saving up for one soon! i want a pet too XD

Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 19th, 2015, 5:52:06 am

Congrats on donating I was actually the first to congratulate you I hope you continue to donate in the future.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.