Concerning mutes

Concerning mutes
Post by: oneofakid - April 17th, 2015, 9:16:11 pm

Ive realized that on the offense history, there are tons of people who have gotten temp. banned for bypassing their mute. To be honest, I have done so before, like with console mutes, but that was before I started noticing those offenses. Just wondering, who is doing this, and why cant we? I understand that if were muted, were muted. But cant we just like let someone with signs/books know that we are muted, and then if any other signs/books are shown to them, maybe that could be a ban.

Just a question, not a suggestion.

Re: Concerning mutes
Post by: Livetabon - April 18th, 2015, 1:05:38 pm

people who have gotten banned for bypassing mutes have been warned verbally on several occasions to stop using books/signs to bypass their mutes. If you bypass your mute, what is the point of being muted?

People who use books to swear, constantly and continue to talk without much of that punishment etc will always be verbally warned before they are banned.

Which is why saying you are muted is fine, the console also only mutes players for a few minutes/seconds and it doesnt effect your /phistory. If a player pms you while you are muted the console also tells them you are muted, publicly though it does not.

We do not believe we ban too much for bypassing the mute, so it should be fine. Normally people with several tons of hours stacked up normally get banned more harshly then a first time offender.

So just dont bypass it! It will be over soon!

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.