New admin?

New admin?
Post by: Roger__Smith - April 15th, 2015, 10:18:18 pm

Okay. As we know, EnderTheGreat has retired being an admin on CubeBuilders. I think Livetabon should be an admin because she helps others out a lot, has a positive attitude, and does a lot for the server. This would fill in Enders space and I think the community would love her as an admin. Thank you

Re: New admin?
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 15th, 2015, 10:47:59 pm

I agree but before we do anything the staff must consider Lives opinion and their own opinions.

In addition to that, I believe mods have to pass an admin test before they can be promoted to administrator.

Post by: Roger__Smith - April 15th, 2015, 11:18:11 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=2716.msg12447#msg12447 date=1429152479]
I agree but before we do anything the staff must consider Lives opinion and their own opinions.

In addition to that, I believe mods have to pass an admin test before they can be promoted to administrator.
[/quote]

Well then I hope Live passes :)

Post by: EdenWasTaken - April 16th, 2015, 12:49:44 am

[quote author=Jetpackgemguy link=topic=2716.msg12446#msg12446 date=1429150698]
Okay. As we know, EnderTheGreat has retired being an admin on CubeBuilders. I think Livetabon should be an admin because she helps others out a lot, has a positive attitude, and does a lot for the server. This would fill in Enders space and I think the community would love her as an admin. Thank you
[/quote]

Waaaaait Ender retired?! When?! ;-;

Post by: krward - April 16th, 2015, 2:29:22 am

[quote author=Jetpackgemguy link=topic=2716.msg12446#msg12446 date=1429150698]
[/quote]

WHEN?!?!?! ENDER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Post by: Livetabon - April 16th, 2015, 10:32:35 am

Ender the great resigned nearly 3 weeks ago, but do not fret! He may still visit as a member from time to time and I will always be talking to him. If any of you wish to say hi I will gladly tell him you said so. Normally I talk with him while online cubebuilders, so its quite alright.

As for admin position, I am very flattered you all like me so much! :) I try my hardest to help you all and will continue to do so until it is my time to retire. (Which will be for a long while I assure you, I do not intend to leave.)

But also keep in mind all the mods we have are very hard working and wonderful in their own ways. Slimestein moderates when I am not online and instead I am at school. Drakwatch comes on late at night and I see him occasionally but he is fair and very kind, also Browtherhoodz is one of our oldest moderators and has been with you all for much more time than I.

These are all worthy mods and with this test that comes for us in the future I wish them all luck, I am truly happy to have all of these users as mods. Anyone of them would make a good admin.

That doesnt mean I will not give up on the position though^^ I hope to become an admin so I can help and make cubebuilders a better place to play on. Until then however I wish all the luck I can to the mods and myself on our examinations.

Thank you again, I am very flattered and very happy you all are my friends and support me.

See you all in game!

~Liv

Post by: slimestein - April 16th, 2015, 12:50:00 pm

I think Brow and live are the current moderators who are able to get admin, i would say Brow first because he has been here longer than most, even longer than or manager Karow, but i also think that live deserves a place there because of her great ontime and her great connections to the community.

As you might have noticed im not good at writing compliments, my tounge gets twisted all the time but i do by best :P

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 16th, 2015, 4:05:27 pm

What if CubeBuilders members held a vote of who they want as their new admin???

Post by: Solurnis - April 16th, 2015, 4:08:26 pm

Brow should get admin cause liek he has been a mod for a veerryryyyy long time
:P

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 16th, 2015, 4:16:37 pm

Good point but Im live all the way

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.